THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

I know that I know and that I don't know. But I forget.  I see that I am blind and I see the blinding light in everything, but I forget. I see what I know I think I know what I see. But sometimes …

I know

that I know

and that I don't know.

But I forget.

 I see that I am blind

and I see the blinding light

in everything,

but I forget.

I see what I know

I think

I know what I see.

But sometimes

I forget.

And This is the Way

It should be.

At the end of every forget

I remember.   ~ Lonny Brown

A Glorious Night

I am not sure what was going on last night. We have had fairly extensive flooding over the last week here in the Southwest of England. The weather has been fairly turbulent but last night the sky was both eerie and spectacularly beautiful at the same time.

As I was looking out through a window at the back of the house a bright moving glow above low lying dark clouds caught my eye. The underside of the clouds reflected the reddish light of a nearby town. Looked like the sun had forgotten where and when it goes down because this was to the north east at 1.15 in the morning!

The white clouds intermingled with grey, raced overhead backlit by a three quarter moon that peaked out through the gaps with blinding brilliance that I don't think I have ever seen, turning night briefly and intermittently into day.

The pale glowing light to the north east began appearing more frequently, rising above the low lying cloud changing and shifting shape rising up one minute and then dancing along the top of the cloud. It had a pale green hew to it and was one of the most beautiful sights I think I have ever seen.

Much lower down and much closer, the orange/red light of which I have spoken before seemed to brighten, dim, hover and divide. I still don't know what it is but at that time of night it is unlikely to be traffic.

In the field a fresh stream born of flood water rushing along a ditch to the side of the house glinted silvery in the sporadic moonlight. To the right along the edge of the field the trees now bare of leaf silhouetted the skyline.
It was a truly beautiful sight.

I watched the aurora borealis, it could have been nothing else, prance and dance for over half an hour before coming back inside. The energies in play last night were extraordinary.

At one point the semi-darkness suddenly turned to daylight and caught me by surprise. I looked upwards at the moon.it was so bright I could not look at it for more than a couple of seconds. It was almost like sunlight. I stood there and just drank it all in.
data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg

THE FREEDOM ROAD

THE FREEDOM ROAD: In "Road to Freedom" David Icke gives a keynote lecture reveals many secrets where hidden by those who govern us and manipulate. Among other things, talks about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and its relationship with many of the U.S. Presidents. En "Camino a la Libertad" David Icke nos ofrece una magistral conferencia donde desvela numerosos secretos ocultos por aquellos que nos gobiernan y manipulan. Entre otras cosas, nos habla sobre la masonería y los iluminatis y su relación con muchos de los presidentes de EE.UU.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing. Are frequencies that affect the balance and harmony of the body, restoring energy patterns. Among other tunes are Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana and music with dolphins and whales. Música especial para relajarse, meditar y sanar. Son frecuencias que inciden en el equilibrio y la armonía del cuerpo, restableciendo los patrones energéticos. Entre otras, se encuentran melodías de Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana y música con delfines y ballenas. RELAJACIÓN MÚSICA, MÚSICA RELAX, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, FRECUENCIAS SANADORAS, MUSICA ALTERNATIVA, MUSICA SANADORA, MUSICA PARA SANAR EL ALMA, HEALING MUSIC, MUSIC FOR HEALING,healing frequency, FREQUENCY TO HEAL, MUSICA ESPIRITUAL, SPIRITUAL MUSIC, MUSICA DELFINES, DOLPHIN MUSIC, MUSICA NEW AGE, MUSICA REIKI, MUSICA YOGA, MUSICA DE BALLENAS, RELAX MUSIC FRECUENCIAS SAGRADAS SOLFEGGIO