AmeriKan Konspiracy - Free Speech | Conspiracy | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Arcade

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

SOMETIMES PEOPLE SEEM UPSET WITH ME ???

I AM NEVER SURE WHY OR HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN...

http://www.acidpulse.net/viewtopic.p...edf8754b55c37d

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch.
You looked up at your sky then.
That made blue be your color. You had your knife there with you too.
When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes.
Your hands were sticky.
You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green.
Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this.
You were already getting nervous again.
Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up.
Your head was almost empty.
It always hurt you when you woke up like this.
You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk,
waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you.
You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it.
"If God is our Father," you thought, "then Satan must be our cousin."
Why didn't anyone else understand these important things?
You got to your car and tried all the doors.
They were locked. It was a red car and it was new.
There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat.
Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods.
You began to walk towards them.
Now red was your color and, of course,
Those little people out there were yours too.


I'm going to go down an UP Escalator Backwards doing the Beeping Sound

I have a bet that whoever is on the Escalator will say Nothing.

They will then tell everyone what they saw.

So will see when I'll get my 1st chance this weekend
as I'll probably go to Mall either tomorrow or Sunday.

I'll report back.

BB

The road

Highways and dance halls
A good song takes you far
Your write about the moon
And you dream about the stars
Blues in old motel rooms
Girls in daddy's car
You sing about the nights
And you laugh about the scars
Coffee in the morning cocaine afternoons
You talk about the weather
And you grin about the rooms
Phone calls long distance
To tell how you've been
Forget about the losses, you exaggerate the wins

And when you stop to let em know
You've got it down
Its just another town along the road

The ladies come to see you
If your name still rings a bell
They give you damn near nothin
And they'll say they knew you well
So you tell em you'll remember
But they know its just a game
And along the way their faces
All begin to look the same
And when you stop to let em know
You got it down
Its just another town along the road

Well it isn't for the money
And its only for a while
You stalk about the rooms
And you roll away the miles
Gamblers in the neon, clinging to guitars
You're right about the moon
But you're wrong about the stars
And when you stop to let em know
You got it down
Its just another town along the way

~Jackson Browne

why cant you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Cause the P is silent.

Anyone hear about the new corduroy pillows?

They are making headlines.

Legal/Illegal: Backing a CAR up a One Way Street (same flow as traffic)

LEGAL

I get to a street in Philly at the Stadiums
by backing Up a One Way Street.

I just called a Police Officer
and he states "It is Not illegal to Back Up on a One Way Street"

When my brother is with me he feels uncomfortable.
I tell him RELAX: Get To It When You Wanna ...
I Love that Song.

I believe if a Cop ever sees me doing it
he will tell me to go forward and get out of there.
No Ticket.

I've done this about 25 times over 25 years.
Once a year.

I've never seen a Cop.

There is No Law putting a Limit of so many Feet on a Back-Up.

In this case I back-up about 150 feet.

I Googled and found No Answer.

I was Banned from ASK.com.

Baltimore Bob

T- Rex

i cant end global poverty, but..........

i can do my part in ensuring quality television :D

An Email to MY Senator

Ms Senator

The info you provided from my request below was INCORRECT.
The Navy Dept in DC could not or would not Help Me.

Now I have additional requests which have gone unanswered.
I guess serving my Country wasn’t worth the effort.
Oh that’s Right I served when America brought back Slavery
Or they call it the Draft.

In Maryland we pay $125/year for Transportation
Vehicle Registration fee
While in neighboring states Pennsylvania and DE pay $40 per year.

We pay Three times as Much
And they now want to put a Higher tax on Gas.
The People running the MD Motor Vehicle Department need to be FIRED.
For Mis-Management.
Stop spending Money on Roads.
Why can PA and DE do it for only $40 ???????????????????????????????

And my Personnel Plate fee was doubled in 2011.
Why should only I have to pay more along with others that have one.
PA only charges a One Time Fee.
Many states force you to pay extra every year.

American GOV hoping us Vietnam Vets DIE as Quick as Possible.
American GOV held the Vietnam War for the Economic Stability of America
And the Senators and Congressmen of the 1960’s having
GOOD Retirement Funds/Intact Retirement Pensions when many of
American’s Retirement Funds/Pensions Went down the drain.

I know I’m Right because I ONLY Speak the TRUTH.
Responsible Adults would admit I’m Right.

I tell the TRUTH all the time
While MOST Americans tell LIES all the time.

Remember The 1st Line of the Constitution/That Independence thing
“WE THE PEOPLE …
Lets face it George Washington just wanted to keep his Money.

I’m now up to 900 mg (2700 - 3 per/day) of GABAPENTIN each day
I’m Now Paying MORE for My Freedom.
Just allow Reparations for Vietnam Vets.
It would be Righteous
That’s Right it would affect your Retirement Funds.
But those Responsible for Vietnam should be those people born
between 1900 and 1947 especially those Coward WWII Vets.
I know the GOV paid them a BRIBE to “Look the Other Way.”
And that’s what they did when it came to Vietnam.

Baltimore Bob

Previous Email:
Subject: Vietnam Vet but No Mention of my Vietnam service on my DD-214 form

Ms Senator

There is No Mention specifically Service metals that I won in Vietnam
Line 24 of the Form
My last Duty Station was the USS Ponce LPD-15
And I was separated on December 7th 1972

I was in Vietnam specifically the YRBM-16 on the Mekong River
In Cambodia from April 1970 to February 1971
While spending the last weeks at Naval Forces Headquarters in Saigon.
The 16 went to Guam.

How do I get this issue straightened out ?
I need to get this DD 214 form over to the VA Disability People.
I filed about January 17th 2012.
On Appeal now.

And why does a Kid (under age 21) have to be in a ‘War Zone’ ?

I’m now up to 800 mg (2400 - 3 per/day) of GABAPENTIN each day

Thank You
Vietnam Naval Vet
Reparations for Vietnam Vets

Who are you? A ramblingish vague ridden question thing.

Just a question that answers much.

I think, what I am is a nebulous thing. Or anybody else I think. I am the Ghost in the Machine. A voice in my head. The "part" of "me" that thinks and feels. That knows that I even exist at all. I guess you could call it a soul. Will never claim to know if that means I am immortal......

But, I think too many people get lost in the descriptions til they turn into definitions. Or thinking that the things their point of view describes are definitions.....

Just a rambling.
Pay it no mind.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Is the upcoming North Korean nuke test what Major Ed Dames was talking about in "Kill

Is the upcoming North Korean nuke test what Major Ed Dames was talking about in "Killshot"?
We have this report from US military intelligence regarding North Korea's anticipated nuke test. They are watching for it to take place anywhere from February 12 (day of Obama's State of Union address), February 16 (birthday of late Kim Jong Il) to February 25 (South Korea's Presidential Inauguration).

"North Korean upcoming Nuclear Test"
[link to www.youtube.com]


Recap of Major Ed Dames Remote Viewing of North Korea's nuke test coinciding with what they perceive as a "Meteor Shower" etc.:
"Killshot"
[link to www.youtube.com]


In the "Killshot", Major Ed Dames details how the North Korean nuke is the last obvious event before what appears to the remote viewers to be a meteor shower. Could this "meteor shower" be referencing this close shave from Asteroid 2012 DA14 coming through on February 15, the same possible week as this nuke test?

"Fire in the Sky" Asteroid 2012 DA14"
[link to www.youtube.com]


Then there is this radio program with guest Courtney Brown, remote viewer, discussing earth changes they viewed for June 2013. In this program, he details how they used the target dates June, 2008 and June, 2013 for their remote viewing sessions. They were attempting to gain data on earth changes for this 5 year period from '08 to'13 like gradual sea level rise, reduction of snow on Mt. Kilimonjaro, etc.

Everything appeared normal for June, 2008; however, when they viewed June, 2013 expecting to see some slightly noticeable earth changes, what they saw SHOCKED them. They could not pinpoint exactly when these changes occurred in that 5 year period, they just know that by June 2013, something had appeared to impact earth and cause massive destruction along all coast lines and devastate every major city from Sydney Australia to Key West, Florida (which appeared to be totally gone).

"Remote viewing and Earth Changes for 2013 with Courtney Brown"
[link to www.youtube.com]


All this discussion about the North Korean Nuke test along with this Asteroid for the same week reminded me of this "Killshot" scenario and I just want to get other's take on this. Seems like an awful lot of coincidences coming together for the same possible week but then...I never really believed in coincidences.

What do you guys think?

















http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2132531/pg1

The dumbest things coldjoint has ever said

Of course it would save us a lot of time if you just posted ALL your posts here.

*Video* The psychology of Batman

Thought it was pretty interesting.......

Children on a tractor

http://youtu.be/sx8T-NBRKsk and here look like kids for a vacation organized races for tractors cold-hearted!! :)
data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg

THE FREEDOM ROAD

THE FREEDOM ROAD: In "Road to Freedom" David Icke gives a keynote lecture reveals many secrets where hidden by those who govern us and manipulate. Among other things, talks about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and its relationship with many of the U.S. Presidents. En "Camino a la Libertad" David Icke nos ofrece una magistral conferencia donde desvela numerosos secretos ocultos por aquellos que nos gobiernan y manipulan. Entre otras cosas, nos habla sobre la masonería y los iluminatis y su relación con muchos de los presidentes de EE.UU.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing. Are frequencies that affect the balance and harmony of the body, restoring energy patterns. Among other tunes are Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana and music with dolphins and whales. Música especial para relajarse, meditar y sanar. Son frecuencias que inciden en el equilibrio y la armonía del cuerpo, restableciendo los patrones energéticos. Entre otras, se encuentran melodías de Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana y música con delfines y ballenas. RELAJACIÓN MÚSICA, MÚSICA RELAX, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, FRECUENCIAS SANADORAS, MUSICA ALTERNATIVA, MUSICA SANADORA, MUSICA PARA SANAR EL ALMA, HEALING MUSIC, MUSIC FOR HEALING,healing frequency, FREQUENCY TO HEAL, MUSICA ESPIRITUAL, SPIRITUAL MUSIC, MUSICA DELFINES, DOLPHIN MUSIC, MUSICA NEW AGE, MUSICA REIKI, MUSICA YOGA, MUSICA DE BALLENAS, RELAX MUSIC FRECUENCIAS SAGRADAS SOLFEGGIO