THE TRANSFORMATION

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

THE GOLDEN SECTION (i'm coming back for share)

THE GOLDEN SECTION…
The numbers are endowed with a secret virtue related to doctrines with the incomprehensible mystical direction with the laymen at the point such as they can physically carry out the connection between matter and spirit as is what a specific number resulting from an equation has it of commun run with the balance of a table of Leonard de Vinci or acoustics of one Greek theatre… ?
The harmony all simply!
Demonstration…
Take the square root of five add then divide the whole by two and the result of this equation ( 1,618 033.988) will appear to the initiates in the fabrics of the Master of the rebirth Italian or in the architectural achievements of the Greek project superintendents, whose undeniable results out of acoustic matter hold of the `' miracle `', and this same harmony can proportionally be found in nature with through the flowers or the human body finally there exists a means simple to find this unit equation with the series of Fibonacci or each number is the sum of the two precedents (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34… )
If starting from the twelfth numbers series you divide the following by the precedent you see appearing the golden section to the fourth decimal and more you progress in the series plus the identity specifies yourselves with this quotient resulting from division, a number which it is enough for the painters and for the architects proportionally to respect in their works for in a spiritual kind of balance forcing the sounds to be pleasant with the ears or to obtain a pleasant harmony with the eyes
Then…
And well which damage that this golden section finds primarily its applications only to through the creativity bus if this application had genetically been extended to creation in its entirety we could have lived in perfect harmony in the best worlds but is this step our batch with all to only be consciously perfectible within space time and with the wire of a free will intended to exacerbate a named purpose reason ....................
Hella

Beginning My Journey With Morrigan

Just decided to start a blog about my beginning journey with Morrigan, the crow goddess, the goddess of war, death, and many other things. I know a little bit about Morrigan and so I'm hoping to find out more about her through my experiences with her and what I read. Of course what I read is only one person's interpretation of the Morrigan and not how I might experience her. I really started this journey six months ago when we moved down here to Ky.

I wasn't intimidated by her, as I understand that without light there's no dark. I downloaded a book about her on my NOOK and started reading about her. I found out more about her and I found that I really felt connected to her. However things happened and I left her behind but I don't feel that she gave up on me. I believe that it was the stress of trying to get things taken care of that put Morrigan on the back burner. Now that things are settled down I feel drawn to her once more. I feel that she's been waiting on me to come back and I really feel that I'll be able to focus on her and really finding out more about her and how she can help me spiritually.

The author wrote that she likes offering of oats and I happen to bring oats with me when I moved down so I have them. I've started to set up an altar to her and right now its a fountain, candle, a incense burner, incense, a couple of stones, and a offering bowl and cup. I'm planning on buying a Morrigan plaque next month, along with the book that I really liked. Then in February I'm going to get a bust of her and place her on my altar and then later on get a smaller statue of her. I really want the altar to show some of the different designs that artists have done, inspired by this wonderful goddess.

I don't know how many times I'll blog but I'll blog.

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg

THE FREEDOM ROAD

THE FREEDOM ROAD: In "Road to Freedom" David Icke gives a keynote lecture reveals many secrets where hidden by those who govern us and manipulate. Among other things, talks about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and its relationship with many of the U.S. Presidents. En "Camino a la Libertad" David Icke nos ofrece una magistral conferencia donde desvela numerosos secretos ocultos por aquellos que nos gobiernan y manipulan. Entre otras cosas, nos habla sobre la masonería y los iluminatis y su relación con muchos de los presidentes de EE.UU.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing. Are frequencies that affect the balance and harmony of the body, restoring energy patterns. Among other tunes are Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana and music with dolphins and whales. Música especial para relajarse, meditar y sanar. Son frecuencias que inciden en el equilibrio y la armonía del cuerpo, restableciendo los patrones energéticos. Entre otras, se encuentran melodías de Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana y música con delfines y ballenas. RELAJACIÓN MÚSICA, MÚSICA RELAX, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, FRECUENCIAS SANADORAS, MUSICA ALTERNATIVA, MUSICA SANADORA, MUSICA PARA SANAR EL ALMA, HEALING MUSIC, MUSIC FOR HEALING,healing frequency, FREQUENCY TO HEAL, MUSICA ESPIRITUAL, SPIRITUAL MUSIC, MUSICA DELFINES, DOLPHIN MUSIC, MUSICA NEW AGE, MUSICA REIKI, MUSICA YOGA, MUSICA DE BALLENAS, RELAX MUSIC FRECUENCIAS SAGRADAS SOLFEGGIO